there's an omoplata warm up drill in which you have your legs in a king pigeon pose and then you
1. shift your weight to your butt
2. pull your knees to your chest
3. fold them to the opposite side king pigeon pose
4. shift you weight to your knees and bring you butt off the ground
5. rotate your legs so your feet go to the other side
6. sit back down into the original king pigeon pose
we just call them omoplata circles. i don't know if there's a different name. anyways i never thought about holding 2 KBs while doing it. that's essentially what this guy is doing in the video if you take out the standup in the middle. i'll give it a try when my shoulder feels better. thanks for the link.