Thread: Competing
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
Matthieu Hertilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Weaver View Post
What Dave said. Your PL numbers are freaking solid. Oly numbers aren't too shabby either, especially that C&J. I suck at oly lifts myself and am thus thoroughly impressed by your efforts.

Depending on exactly what weight class you competed in I'd wager a guess that you could medal.
Thanks for the input and advice everyone, I really appreciate it. I just feel at 22, with my passion for athletics and lifting weights (powerlifting and weightlifting), I feel as though I "need" to be doing something with it, and hopefully it turns ino something big. If you told me I could lift weights as a living and have enough to eat, sleep and pay my bills...I'd consider myself the luckiest guy on the planet, but I'm getting ahead of myself so one step at a time. I'll keep everyone updated and hopefully I can make some things happen. Thanks again for the advice and input...keep it coming, good/ bad/ constructive/ whatever it is, it all helps.
Trueprotein.com discount code: MUH937
Matthieu Hertilus is offline   Reply With Quote