View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 05:25 AM   #3
Gant Grimes
Super Moderator

First, that's not what this forum is for, Kellen.

Second, Lyle puts out tons of free material on his site and in his newsletter.

Third, I'm going to give you some unsolicited advice that I would've appreciated were I in your position. STOP F***ING AROUND AND FOLLOW A PROGRAM.

I just read all your posts, and your chief concerns seem to be losing weight, buying books about losing weight by "dudes who are shredded," and doing that programs that will burn fat. You have discussed HIIT, Afterburn, the V-Diet, IF+Zone, and fat loss stuff by Cosgrove, Lyle, and others. You have also mentioned that you have put together a program for yourself based on stuff here and on CF (but are also interested in RossE).

I hope I don't offend you by saying you're in no position to program for yourself just yet. Stop looking for answers in a book and listen to the smart people who have given you good advice. I don't understand the somewhat recent male fascination with male abs, but hey, every generation is different. Suffice it to say you can get there following any one of numerous training or nutrition programs. Pick one and stick with it. If you lose weight simply by buying books, we wouldn't be the obsese society we are. Good luck.