Got this idea from George M. w/ the kettlebells and the deck of cards.
Made a few changes though.
Here is how it went down.
* Hearts = Kettle-bell snatches or cleans (L/R)
* Diamonds = Kettle-bell press (L/R)
* Clubs = Kettle-bell swings (2 hand)
* Spades = Kettle-bell front squat (2 hand)
* Aces = 15 reps
* Face cards = 12 reps
* Joker is wild = 21 burpees
-Everyone performs the same exercise/reps
-All 54 Cards played
I used a 24kg KB (53lb) throughout the whole workout. I didn't switch to cleans to sub for snatches nor did I resort to push press or jerks for the military press.
I had 8 Marines out there and we got done w/ the whole deck at 70min.
This was a grind to say the least...my guys said it reminded them of the "Murph"!
527 total reps!
"It sucks anyways, you might as well have fun doing it"