View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
Derek Weaver

The high fat doesn't really matter. Eat less, improve nutrient composition to whatever works best for you (if you are carb intolerant, getting carbs in around workouts makes more sense than right before bed) with a minimum amount of protein and EFAs (fish oils) and that's it.

As far as "prettier" muscles. If you hit 10% or below body fat I'm sure you'll like the way your muscles look.

As for posture, lots of hip mobility, get the hip flexors loose, work in back extensions, reverse hypers etc and don't forget to balance out appropriate ab strength if needed after you're done doing your squats and deadlifts. Mobility for the upper back concentrating on shoulders back and down throughout the day.

These threads have been started in so many ways by our OP that I question the validity of them. If I remember right being a semi professional or full on professional soccer player, the legs are likely a dominant muscle group, and not fat.
Derek Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote