View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #19
Khalid Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Kustes View Post
Bodyweight?

I'm more interested in the deadlifting than the benching, squatting and overhead pressing (the upper body stuff is more supplemental). If you're squatting a lot, it will likely affect your ability to sprint the next day. Deadlift doesn't tank me like squats do. And no, not always 5x5. 3x2, 4x1, 5x5, 5x3, 2x4...mix up the weights and reps.

I guess I have a bad feel for weights, apparently I can do more, I just maxed out at 4 squats of 435lbs at the end of todays workout.

I'm 5'11 184-185 lbs.

I'm not to concerned of getting peak sprinting times in training, as long as it doesnt effect what I get out the next day in my workouts, if my 100% that day isnt as top notched as a 100% in a meet day, I'm fine with that. I won't actually time myself sprinting until the end of august.

I'm still doing lighter weights then all this in cleans. I do like 105lbs cleans 8 times, 3 reps.

Just because the form is kinda foreign to me.

EDIT: to make it more clear, I'll only be concerned with what I'm doing in the weight room if it cuts down my sprinting overall. If it only makes it sore and harder the next day I'm ok.
Khalid Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote