Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:35 AM   #967
Allen Yeh

It was interesting, kind of funy how a lot of the prehab/dynamic warmup stuff are modified yoga poses. I didn't realize that until I was following along the video. After we move to SC and probably be forced to find a gym as my current free gym situation won't be possible, I'd like to do a few Yoga classes with my wife just to see what it's like.

The liver and gallbladder flush was just to see what it's like, my wife had done one on the recommendation of a friend and she had just finished another one last week so I did mine this week. It was...interesting, some of the stuff in the book I can see but some of the stuff I thought was a bit hokey. The author advocated a vegan/vegatarian diet so that was an instant alarm in my head at least. I'd say anyone with some of the symptoms listed in the front of the book should perhaps give this a try, my wife has had a pain in her right side for almost 9 years, after her first flush it went away for months, which was a shock, the pain started coming back but the book states if you do one flush and have a lot of stones to keep flushing otherwise your pain will come back but worse since the stones in the back will now shift forward.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote