View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 06:57 AM   #2
Derek Simonds

Day Two

6:45 Cell Mass Creatine
6:45 2 Activa Lights with 2 tbsp flaxseed, 3 scrambled eggs
9:50 4 oz beef jerky, banana
12:30 4 oz lean turkey, 4 oz lo fat cottage cheese, 4 oz watermelon, 2 oz egg salad
4:00 4 oz lean turkey, 4 oz lo fat cottage cheese, 4 oz watermelon, 2 oz egg salad
5:45 started drinking 32 oz powerade
6:00 1/2 BCAA
8:45 1/2 BCAA
8:45 Fininshed 32 oz powerade, 16 oz lo fat choclate milk
9:30 chicken breast, 4oz squash casserole, 3 oz fettuccine JoAnne

BJJ
6:30 - 7:30 Fundamentals kept heart rate low focused on streching and movement worked with 2 beginners during drills
7:30 - 8:45 Advanced 25 minutes light conditioning, 1 technique gi trap to armlock and 45 minutes of grappling. Once again tried to keep my heart rate down but didn't succeed. Good matches rolled with a huge dude who I couldn't get both hands around his biceps if I wanted to, worked position and transition. almost pulled a triangle from the guard but his neck was so thick I couldn't close it tight enough, used the triangle to sweep and ended up in the mount. Changed partners worked on my 100 Kilo position and landed 2 subs with keylocks, 4th match with a wiry guy who has dominated me in the past, same thing as first match worked transitions and position felt really comfortable and ended up with a clean guard pass to side control right before time expired.

Looking back I only ate 5 meals plus one chocolate milk and I dont think that is enough.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote