View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:43 AM   #13
Clay Jones

Derek, thanks for the info. Been a bit busy at work so no time for the Internet till now. I have come up with similar numbers, tho my fat %ages may be a bit higher. Interesting that when I eat Zone (which I never do anymore) My cal requirements come out at around 2700 Cal. Not surprised that the Zone is oft considered a starvation diet. I'll post up my numbers later, don't have my training log in front of me.

I kept a food log for a week, the amount of sugar and empty Cals I was eating was nothing short of amazing. It is interesting to see how easy it is to let excess/low nutrition food in when you do not keep a log, but once I started tracking everything I found it pretty easy to modify my behavior, and everything fell into place. Now that I have cut out all the sugary crap and eat more whole foods, it is so much easier to control appetite. I also find myself eating less. Robb had made comments on his blog about how high carb/processed diets irritate the gut and prevent the uptake of calories, I'd be surprised if something like that was not happening in my case.
Clay Jones is offline   Reply With Quote