12:30 cell mass creatine
12:30 trioplex bar
2:45 1 chicken breast, broccoli, multi grain bread
4:45 4 oz sirloin jerky
6:30 started drinking 32oz powerade
8:45 16 oz reduced fat chocolate milk
10:00 4 oz ground turkey, cantelope

6:30 to 8:45 BJJ
Great classes tonight. Wrestled with a guy tonight and managed 6 different submissions from side control or full guard. I didn't use the same sub twice and really worked to flow with him, I even pointed out when I could have used a submission I had already caught him with. Than I wrestled with the really big guy from last week still couldn't submit him, and man if he ever learns how to move he is going to be unstoppable. Finished the night wrestling with the highest blue belt on the mat. Him and I have wrestled several times lately in fact I tweaked my knee escaping an armbar from him on Thursday. I managed to get side control and worked for 2 different subs he defended both nicely and I learned from his technique. He also paid me a real nice compliment when we got done telling me how far I have progressed. Nights like this certainly make you want to go more often

http://westvolusiawellness.com/

Last edited by Derek Simonds : 03-20-2007 at 01:14 PM. Reason: I remembered what I ate at 4:45
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote