View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
Liam Dougherty Springer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mounce View Post
If you are trying to gain strength and weight I would only fast on rest days and no more. Rest of the time eat that food!
This is reviveing a pointless thread but I felt like checking in I have been rediculousely buisy and have a wife and kid on the way since last year.... I am verry happy.

That beeing said I have also gained 30 pounds since 09/08 and am significantly stronger. While I am not as lean as I was The weight I have gained has been pretty clean maybe a 5% increase in BF.

I took your advice George I just trained ate and got as much sleep as possible learning to rest enough has been key. I have done primarily strength and hypertrophy work but a little of everything was mixed in.

Also to be on track with this thread I am just more comfortable IFing and eat when I am hungry I have no problem getting the caalories in or recovering but I will often get hungry early in the day or late... I really don't care if I am hungry I eat... It just so happens I tend to not get hungry till after I work out which is sometimes after my first run of clients around 1pm.
Liam Dougherty Springer is offline   Reply With Quote