View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #29
Steve Romer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mounce View Post
CrossFit hate never gets out of hand. If you don't care and don't want to be part of the process of looking into how they run their finances, then it seems you don't want to help Parker. That is fine, and your choice. But don't sit here and troll the thread to try and turn it away from what he is trying to do. That is the mod's decision on whether they want it on their forum.

This isn't even close to the hate, go to IGX, and you'll see there is a heck of a lot more to this over the years.
Well said George.

Justin I do not hate CF, but as a businessman I can tell you CFHQ runs their business as a cult. The level 1 and 2 cert money is not shared with the hosting affiliate. Every cent of the cert''s money are funneled back to CFHQ and the affiliates are left with nothing except for the good feelings of hosting the Cert for CFHQ. That is just one example of cult behavior of the CF cult. Their treatment of Robb and Greg is another and their banning of those people who question the excommunications of Robb and Greg is a third. I could go on but I think I made my point.
Steve Romer is offline   Reply With Quote