View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:50 AM   #3
Garrett Smith
Senior Member
Garrett Smith's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 4,326

In my opinion, you should find a physician who will prescribe you thyroid medication that has both T3 and T4 in it. Most NDs will do this, or MDs who know enough to pursue this route.
Garrett Smith NMD CSCS BS, aka "Dr. G" - Blood, Saliva, and Stool Testing
My radio show - The Path to Strength and Health
Garrett Smith is offline   Reply With Quote