Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 03:31 AM   #1160
Allen Yeh

February 27, 2010

NEPA walk - 30 minutes

February 28, 2010

Lots of static stretching throughout the day, upper and lower body. Joint mobility throughout the day, tried to foam roll my legs some but it was just too much.

Tried the Brettzel and maybe I'm doing it wrong, I googled up a video to make sure and it seems like the guy demonstrating it had more dysfunctions present that I felt doing it. I felt some tightness in my left hip when I was turned to the right side. That was about it. I felt some knee pain in my left knee when I was turned to the left side but I think I was pulling too hard with my hand. When I tried it again later I had no knee pain. I wasn't sure about what I was supposed to used to keep my head neutral as it said something that keeps your head neutral when you are on your side and then you twist.

http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/539/

Last edited by Allen Yeh : 03-01-2010 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Added Bretzel Information
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote