Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #11
Allen Yeh

I have a 20 month old son along with 8 and 12 year old stepsons. It's been rough making the adjustment and it still can be a struggle. In the last few months my eating has gotten a LOT better and I'm currently experimenting with IF. With your schedule as packed as it is, perhaps a time compressed eating schedule would be easier. Rather than trying to fit in 3 Zone meals + 3 Zone snacks per day.

In terms of training, I've found I get my best workouts in if I do them on lunch break or before I get a chance to get comfortable when I get home. If I wait too long after I get home I just get sucked in to whoever needs whatever at the time. I personally can't see the early morning thing only because I'm typically at work between 5-6am. It may work for you though...I'd try it if I got to work any later.

Something else that I've found helpful and maybe it's just the way I'm built....I like to have structure! Or a goal....meaning when I have a written in stone program of what I want done it is more likely to be done than if I just know I need to workout but nothing concrete down.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote