Thread: Mass Gain
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
Derek Weaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike ODonnell View Post
...it is also worth noting....my pwo window is 3-4 hours and has an additional 1500-2000 non-paleo calories in it...along with other daily eating and throwing in IF on other days.....and I'm not even looking for much mass gain, just more a slow and lean build....1lb at a time.

Anything else in the past with quicker "bulk" cycles just made me more fat and miserable.....and slower at hockey....which is not one of my goals....that and trying to diet/cut down after a bulk cycle sucks ass.....
Yowza, 1500-2000 calories. Is that still the 1/2 gallon of whole milk PWO I think I saw you post about a while back?

Speaking of which, and somewhat applicable to this thread, Brad Pilon had a good post on milk the other day http://bradpilon.com/healthy-ramblin...ll-gone-crazy/

Granted, he uses his blog to plus his product (I don't blame him at all), but he's always sensible. At least in my opinion, and certainly compared to many others on the internet.

Semi-hijack. In no particular order of preference, I think the top bloggers/writers on the webz right now with regards to nutrition are: Robb Wolf (no surprise there), Brad Pilon, Martin Berkhan, Lyle McDonald, and Brian St. Pierre.

/hijack.
Derek Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote