Ideas that you can keep at work.
- Can opener
- Cans of tuna or wild salmon
- Bottle of olive oil
- Sea salt and a black pepper grinder
Combine and eat. Mix in veggies or eat on the side as you wish.
- Liver tabs (Ultra 40 from Beverly Nutrition, 15 tabs gets you about 30g of protein that is Paleo-friendly, I get mine from tigerfitness.com)
- Almond butter, big spoonful
- Raw honey, big spoonful
- Cinnamon sprinkled on the honey to taste.
I am personally "eating"
the second arrangement twice a day at work as part of my 15# trudge to 200#...and I hit my goal last night. Liver tabs are awesome. I just saw that Ed Coan lists liver in his supplement regimen. Good enough for me!
In 'n Out Burger. 2 protein-style double-doubles and an iced tea.
Taco stand. Steak & egg (maybe cheese) burrito. You decide whether you're eating the tortilla or not. Maybe two of them, or make the second bean & cheese if you want to keep the price down.
The Chipotle is a good recommendation too, I personally would keep the beans though on the rare occasion I might go there.
Being un-prepared at work is the first thing to fix though.