Squat: 45 x 2 x 8, 155 x 6, 185 x 3, 220 x 5, 245 x 3, 275 x 3
Lunge: 45 x 3 x 10
Good Mornings: 110 x 3 x 10
Calfs and ABs
today sucked, well the squats did at least. I know why of course since I experimented ( not gonna say screwed) with the other program. Deload week is coming up anyways and I need one. I think thats all I really need anyways is some rest and I can increase the squat a little bit for next cycle.
Diet wise man oh man I've leaned out quick as far as getting a lot of the gut to reduce in size i've shaved 2.5 inches off my waist already no doubt some muscle loss and water loss was down to 166-167 this morning but I still feel "big" if that makes any sense. I've been VERY strict with my diet, 16 hour fasts + practically paleo, pretty much all carbs from fruits and veggies and LOTS of meat at least 7- 10 oz per meal. Still trying to play around with fat as I don't like nuts and seeds much and instead rely on pouring some olive oil on my veggies and meat. I'm gonna play around with coconut milk next.
Here is how my diet is laid out right now:
- 16 hours fasts with lots of water or tea and espresso shots and BCAA's ( 10 - 20g) throughout the fast
- Some times I train on an empty stomach or sometimes depending on feel I have a pre workout meal to break the fast
- Lots of lean meats with each meal about 8 - 10 ounces per meal sometimes more
- All carbs have been mostly from fruits and veggies maybe more on the fruits since I have a tough time with veggies
- Fat comes mostly from whats in the meat and olive oil over the veggies, I also bask the meat in olive oil usually
- I stopped using any cooking sauces so I'm getting practically no sugar other than whats in the fruits save from some splenda in the espresso shots but even that is small in amount
- I have not been counting calories or keeping track of carbs and fat except for protein as I know carbs will be low if I stick to fruits and veggies and everything tends to balance itself out but If I want to see single digits I'll prob have to get stricter and I'll experiment with this over summer.