8:15 banana
9:00 apple
9:30 recovery drink
10:30 chicken breast, 3 oz mushroom pasta
12:45 1/2 steak on a strip, 5 shrimp, chicken leg, black beans, white rice
2:45 1/2 steak on a strip, chicken breast, red beans, white rice
4:45 chicken breast, apple
6:30 started drinking 32 oz powerade
8:00 16 oz lo fat chocolate milk, 8 oz coke (yep thats the a full strength coke), cliff bar
9:00 cell mass creatine, 1/2 BCAA

6:30 No Gi grappling
I actually thought about not going tonight because I am overly sore and have a private in the morning. I went and decided that I would take it easy rolling. Technique was a toe-hold and a rolling toe-hold. Both are illegal for black belt and below with a Gi. Grappling rolled 4 8 minute matches and there was only one other guy that went all 4. Both the 3rd and 4th match I rolled with a guy who had rested the last time. I landed a RNC, missed a guillotine, and several armbar, keylock combinations. I got caught with a RNC and an armbar that ended up as a neck crank. I had plenty of endurance my muscles just failed me. I was never gassed but I had a serious case of forearm pump. In the last match I passed guard and moved into side control, 100k man and I couldn't even put pressure on the body because my biceps and forearms were spent.

My lower left rib cage is very sensitive but my knee is feeling great.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote