8:15 banana
9:00 apple
9:30 recovery drink
10:30 chicken breast, 3 oz mushroom pasta
12:45 1/2 steak on a strip, 5 shrimp, chicken leg, black beans, white rice
2:45 1/2 steak on a strip, chicken breast, red beans, white rice
4:45 chicken breast, apple
6:30 started drinking 32 oz powerade
8:00 16 oz lo fat chocolate milk, 8 oz coke (yep thats the a full strength coke), cliff bar
9:00 cell mass creatine, 1/2 BCAA

6:30 No Gi grappling
I actually thought about not going tonight because I am overly sore and have a private in the morning. I went and decided that I would take it easy rolling. Technique was a toe-hold and a rolling toe-hold. Both are illegal for black belt and below with a Gi. Grappling rolled 4 8 minute matches and there was only one other guy that went all 4. Both the 3rd and 4th match I rolled with a guy who had rested the last time. I landed a RNC, missed a guillotine, and several armbar, keylock combinations. I got caught with a RNC and an armbar that ended up as a neck crank. I had plenty of endurance my muscles just failed me. I was never gassed but I had a serious case of forearm pump. In the last match I passed guard and moved into side control, 100k man and I couldn't even put pressure on the body because my biceps and forearms were spent.

My lower left rib cage is very sensitive but my knee is feeling great.
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe, is in the end, of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do. -John Ruskin
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote