View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #4
Jarod Barker

Hey Glenn, I had been training from September to December with no problems at all. I thought I was doing great on the program. My run and swim times were coming down steadily, and then suddenly everything just started going wrong in January.

Do you think that maybe there was something else that caused the problems? I've been tested for just about everything by the endocrinologist and all he kept coming back with is that my T level is 427 and I'm only 26. He seemed quite concerned about that, but I do believe 427 falls into the "normal" range.

I think I was eating pretty well. I follow a paleo diet with sort of "zone" parameters in that I typically have a protein, carb, and fat with every meal.

Here's a typical day.

3 eggs, 2 cups of spinach, 1 apple, and a tbsp of almond butter

3oz steak, 1 cup of pineapple, and a small handful of macademia nuts

5oz ground beef, 1 cup of strawberries, and a small handful of almonds

3oz chicken breast, 1 orange, and a handful of walnuts

5oz pork rib, 1 cup grapes

4oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup onion, 2 cups spinach, 1 orange

6oz salmon, romaine salad, 2 tbsp dressing, 1 apple

I know it's simple and repetitive, but it's hard to get large meals in at work, so I just grab a small bite to eat as often as I can.

I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Full Mission Profiles, but I did at least one of these a week.
http://www.brassringfitness.com/cate...ssion-profile/

And many of the daily workouts in general were structured similarly to the FMPs, but usually not quite as hard.
Jarod Barker is offline   Reply With Quote