Thread: Second tattoo
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #12
Steve Liberati

Derek,
Really like to see the snake tattoo on your bicep. I'm digging the significance behind it, although that would be right below getting a girl's name tattooed on your arm...which I have promised myself I would never do Get a chance tho, throw it up.

And mind you the double back shot was from a while ago before I discovered PM Menu and CrossFit. Besides, I figured an updated picture of me doing a handstand pushup would not work very well for purposes of showing off the tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Simonds View Post
I have two animals. On my right arm above the bicep I have a stylized snake swallowing its own tail. It encircles my arm and I got it when my wife and I got engaged. A snake swallowing its own tail is symbolism for infinity, that being how long I plan on loving her. I plan on getting it redone and adding in our kids names and birthdays.

On the back of my right calf I have a Mako shark. At the time I got the Mako I was younger and much more aggressive. The Mako was a fit at the time.

I will try to find a camera here at work and upload some pictures.

BTW Nice Double Back Pose! They should have included your picture in the righteous pipes article.
100,000 generations of humans have been hunters and gatherers; 500 generations have been agriculturalists; ten have lived in the industrial age; and only one has been exposed to the world of computers.

Steve's Club
Crossfit Tribe
Steve Liberati is offline   Reply With Quote