View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #1868
Derek Simonds

20 September 2010 Monday

I did absolutely nothing this weekend. I watched a ton of college football on Saturday. Did the same with the pros yesterday. The pros were interesting because AT&T gave a free preview to the NFL redzone channel and that was nice. If you have ADD in any way and like football the redzone channel is the way to go. At the end of the day they said there was 63 touchdowns scored and they showed every one. I made the Texas Chili off 70's Big. It was a huge hit.

Tracy and Jr are down with really bad colds. Laney and I are good as of now and are avoiding contact with those two. My sister in TN father in law passed away unexpectedly last night and I waiting to hear the funeral plans. I wasn't close with Sam but am with my sister and her husband so I plan on traveling there based on when the funeral is. The reason why I mention the funeral is I got the text at 2:00 AM and it really weighed on my mind as I was working out. There is no reason not to let the people in your life know every day how special they are to you. We just don't know what the next day brings.

Dog Walk
D W/U
Foam Rolling

BS 45 X 5,5,5, 95 X 5, 135 X5, 185 X 3, 205 X 5,5,5
Press 45 X 5,5, 75 X 5, 95 X 3, 115 X 5,5,5
P/U's 4,5,6,7,8,4

Like I said I was very introspective this morning and the time alone in the gym helped me a ton. Laney hung out with me while I finished my last sets. On the press she said how many do you need to do. I said 5 she said ok I will watch and if I think you need to I will tell you to do 6. I laughed out loud. It is awesome to have kids around. Let's see RPE today BS 7, press 8.5 (they were really slow going up).

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote