View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:01 AM   #1870
Derek Simonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Weaver View Post
Sorry to hear about the death Derek. Good self reflection/introspection.

Different subject, but how's the heel?
Thanks. The heel is still sore. Taking the weekend off made a huge difference. I iced it a lot and it is coming along nicely. I am pretty sure it was a bone bruise or something similar. Last night at BJJ a girl that was watching told her mom that guy isn't doing the jumping jacks and I laughed. No jumping or running as of now for me.

20 Sept 2010 PM

BJJ Fundamentals: Worked bear hug self defense, armbar sweep, butterfly sweep and cross collar choke. I had another new guy with no martial arts or wrestling but was a bouncer at a biker bar. He went everything full f'ing tilt. It was fun to wrok with him and he kept telling me how much fun he was having. I think he will be back.

21 Sept 2010 AM

Supposed to have a private with Mark and Fabin. I drove in and right when I got to the academy I got a text from Mark that he was puking and wasn't going to make it. Fabin got the same text and turned around and went home. I went to Chik-Fil-A and had breakfast. Sucks when you drive 45 minutes for nothing but totally understand. I went ahead and came to work and handled some emails and am going to make my final decision on the funeral.

Hopefully I can get in a workout session tonight at home.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote