Where do you live and what's your water like? You don't have to answer that question here, but just something to think about. I'm no doc, and I'm not trying to diagnose you, but my is from steel towns. My uncle did zinc welding. The basements of the houses all have high radon levels. Perhaps you're being exposed to environmental toxins over time that finally accumulated into an amount that's causing problems. You mention a job related respiratory illness, perhaps you're also being exposed to something in the water that may be contributing to your UTIs. All the mill workers in my family have kidney stones, UTIs, bladder cancer, lung problems, etc. It could be your workplace, and if that's the case.... no job is really worth your health.
Good luck, and I hope you start feeling better soon!