View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #36
Derek Simonds

Day 28 Monday

Normally I weigh in on Tuesdays but today because Allen asked here are the details. I will weigh in on Tuesday so that I will keep everything the same with the other results. I grapple for 2 1/2 hours on Monday and I think that it impacts my weight.

Drum Roll Please!
192.3 LB's and 9% BF on athletic and 17% BF on normal
28 days and 7 LB's with the same BF percentages as when I started. I think I could up the CHO and probably speed up the weight gain but I am plenty happy with the overall progress.

Injury Report
Last week was a doozy. I wasn't going to train but decided to go Thursday and Friday. Friday night I am at dinner with my wife (second date of the evening ) and she looks at me and says your face is all busted up. I decided to go easy and ended up with a black eye, bruise right in the middle of my forehead and another bruise middle of my cheek. I got a pretty good chuckle out of it. My knee feels absolutely wonderful ever since I added 5 - 10 fish oil caps per day. My rib hurts like a bear especially when I laugh. My face isn't killing me I know, I know, it's killing you ha ha. All in all its going pretty good.

6 X 6 80 LB Press
6 X 6 95 LB FS (I am up to the big boy plates woo hoo)
6 X 6 120 LB Bench
6 X 10 BE
5 X 10 45 LB DB Shrug
3 X 10 45 LB BB Overhead Shrug

I need to change up my back / scapula exercises. I haven't taken the time to plan them out yet and need to get that done before Wednesday.
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe, is in the end, of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do. -John Ruskin
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote