View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
Andrew Wilson
Banned

Non CrossFit Open ruptures:
Quote:
Hi to my shoreline family, i just want to thank everyone who help take care of megin while i was in california. it hard to be so far and have your child get hurt and not be able to do anything about it, but i knew she was in good hands with all of you. Special shout out to liz(cfm) who lived at my house for the weekend taking care of her. Meg see's the surgeon first thing in the am to pick a date for surgery. She doing well just mad because she cant work out but, she coming up with ideas ! UGH! For those of you who are wondering what im talking about meg ruptured her achilles tendon fri night doing box jumps and her shoreline family took care of her taking her to the ED , waiting with her, and always making her laugh when she needed it . Undrea thanks for being there also i know you are busy but the medical advice helped out a lot. Again thank you everyone

Quote:
FOR THOSE WHO CARE, I RECENTLY RUPTURED MY ACHILLES TENDON(AT THE CROSSFIT RUNNING CERT OF ALL THINGS).....
KEEP PUSHING HARD, I WILL TRY TO GET BACK SOON...I/M HEARING NO RUNNING FOR 6-9MONTHS(NICE!!!)...OPTING TO HAVE SURGERY, NO ACTIVITY FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS, THEN 6 MORE WEEKS IN CAST/ BOOT.....
DAN/ CHRIS, U BETTER START RE-ENFORCING ALL THOSE C2'S CUZ WHEN I GET BACK THEY/RE GONNA GET SOME SICK WORK PUT IN ON THEM....
ON A POSITIVE NOTE, I MIGHT B AT THE BBQ NOW CUZ I CAN/T WORK....SEMPER CROSSFIT, RD
Andrew Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote