CS Rows
180 x 10
180 x 12
180 x 12

Abs (upright ab / dip station)
Straight Leg - Leg Lifts
3 sets of 10

Elliptical 15 min

Good work tonight, i needed it, after a hard day at work. To end my day i tested out one of our work trucks and it broke down on the freeway in 90 degree heat and I had to sit/stand there for 2 hours! The therapy of the gym makes life more bearable. These doctors need to give out gym memberships and ditch the anti-depressants!

My real break through tonight was on the elliptical, bear with me, for the last year all I could do was the recumbent bike and if i did the elliptical for 10 min i was downing pain killers to numb the pain in my feet. Now for me I love endurance feats, while in the Corps I ran 5k's, 10k's, Triathlon's, mud runs, pack runs, endurance swims, 20 mile hikes (while intoxicated), etc., so for me to get 15 min on the elliptical pain free (after standing on the side of the freeway) is awesome!!! I think it is 2 fold: definitely the weight loss is huge and i feel like all the grains and dairy lead to inflamed joints and muscles.

So now, that i am leaner and less inflamed i was able to come home, down my shake and wrestle with my son for 45 min without even thinking of soaking my feet and grabbing the ibuprofen bottle!

I'll take PR's where ever I can get them, even on the elliptical!!!

~Costa~
Rise Above
Ricardo Costa is offline   Reply With Quote