Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 02:43 AM   #86
Allen Yeh

The kids being sick for the last 2 weeks has finally caught up with me! I thought I was fairly safe since I hadn't been throwing up or having the squirts like the 3 little ones but during the day Saturday I just progressively felt worse and worse, it went from a low-grade fever to a full blown fever. I ended up popping 2 Aleve before I drove home from the workshop on my 120 mile (3.5 hour drive) home. My body just hurt all over too, at first I was thinking it was just the gym catching up with me but then I kind of realized it was one of those total body aches you get from being sick. Once I got home I ended up popping 2 Motrin and then passed out from 6 pm to 6 am. All I had to eat Saturday was some eggs and sausage + yogurt in the morning and then had Subway on the drive home. When I got home at night I had no desire for any food.

Sunday I didn't actually feel all that bad and I thought "hey I'm over it, all I needed was some sleep!" NOPE! All day long I had a little bit of lunch and that along with some coffee and water was all I had all day long. After I got home it brought back the fever. Awesome!

Monday so far has sucked, luckily I'm out of here by 9 am to watch to baby and hopefully catch a nap after my wife gets home. UGH! So much for training for the next few days.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote