View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
Andrew Wilson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Shafley View Post
Andrew: Can you list changes made to your training, or to other athletes training that are directly attributable to that organization?

Not being snide, just curious.
LOL all of it, that's the study depot where the international t&f coaches dump journal articles for the "New Studies in Athletics" Journal, articles detailing their training methods, studies on their champs, and successful practices with their methods. Tomas Dvorak and Roman Sebrle's training program is on their before they set the world record, Jonathon Edwards training program is on there before he set the world record, there's mountains of articles on bioenergetics, biomechanics, developing explosive strength for jumping, tons of Verk articles, and middle distance, all written by world class sports scientists and coaches that have produced world champions in track and field. I've used all of information from their middle distance articles. They have these round table discussions from some of the top tier coaches in the world, and describe brilliant information on how they've developed their athletes. I've downloaded like 200 journal pieces from that second link- its a gold mine, the trick is figuring out how to use the search because its sketchy.
Andrew Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote