04-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Training schedule got switched around a bit this week. Friday training was cancelled so we moved heavy day to Monday. I hit both of my competition goals (80kg snatch and 100kg C+J) so I'm very pleased with how much progress I've been making.
New Goal: 85kg snatch and 110kg C+J
- Snatch max: 80kg
- C+J max: 102.5kg
- GHD Ab Holds: 30s x 4
- Standing Cable Rotation: 17.5lbs x8x3
- SOTS Press: 20x5, 25x3x2, 27.5x3, 30x3, 32.5x3x3
- Clean-grip OHS: 20x5, 25x5, 30x5, 32.5x3, 35x3
- Clean Pull: 70x5, 80x5, 90x5, 95x3, 100x3, 105x3, 110x3, 120x3
- Rack Jerk: 50x5, 60x5, 70x3x2, 80x2, 90x1, 95 x1
I decided to try the squat jerk on Friday. My split jerk still feels very unnatural and the squat jerk felt pretty good, I'll keep it in consideration.
- Snatch: 40x3, 50x3x2, 55x3x2, 60x2x1, 65x2x2, 70x1x2, 75x1
- C+J: 50x3, 60x3x2, 65x3x2, 70x2x2, 75x2, 80x1x2, 85x1