Thread: Yael's Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #57
Allen Yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yael Grauer View Post
Oh, gosh.

Everyday Paleo is a great one for pretty simple and easy-to-make recipes.

Paleo Comfort Foods if you like really delicious but sometimes complicated and time-consuming recipes:
http://yaelwrites.com/2011/10/03/boo...comfort-foods/

Make it Paleo is really good, too: http://yaelwrites.com/2011/10/25/boo...make-it-paleo/

Robb's new e-book has a bunch of links to recipe websites, and my boyfriend is always finding new sites to make things off of with varying degrees of success. Lately he likes "low carb high style" or something like that.
Thanks, will check it out. Lately I've been drawing heavily from Everyday Paleo and Paleo on a Budget websites. Sometimes some of those other websites get way too crazy with the recipes....I like to cook but I don't want to spend half my day cooking either!

Right now for me I'm doing all Paleo low carb/high fat on non-training days and higher carbs on training days. My wife is doing all gluten-free and mostly paleo, we found this GF oatmeal at Whole Foods that she loves, other than that it's all Paleo. This is the strictest I've been about food since I did the V-diet all those years ago, it will be 4 weeks on Monday. Laurie's neurosurgeon in MD put her on a gluten-free diet and she didn't want to just do gluten free crappy foods diet (like a lot of gluten free people seem to do) and wanted to just go straight up Paleo which is great.

My favorite thing that I've found so far is the whipped coconut milk stuff....man that really hit the spot earlier this week I was really wanting like ice cream or something! Thanks again for the info, oh and I wanted to let you know your blog is rocking!
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote