See is LYTPs help to fix it...
Also, more info would be helpful. Ignore the questions that you already answered.
If you want a real diagnosis, see an orthopedic doc.
If you want a guess by myself, we can do that..
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts. For the computer illiterate (use MS paint to mark it, and imgur.com to upload). Tell me what tissue(s) it feels like it's hurting in, or if it's more superficial or deep in the joint?
2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt? Make sure you check both with passive motion (you moving the leg without it moving itself) and resistive/active motion (you moving it, and you moving it against force). Also tell me when and what movements during these exercises are eliciting the pain?
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
4. What would you rate the pain at on a 0/10 scale? 0 being no pain, 10 being go to the emergency room.
5. Acute or chronic (chronic more than ~8+ weeks)? What date was onset? How has the pain improved since the initial injury?
6. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
7. What have you been doing for recovery purposes? Do these recovery methods help?
8. What seems to help? What seems to make it worse? Is it constant? Does it increase/decrease with certain activities?
9. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
10. How does it feel after exercise (if any)? How does it feel at the beginning of the day? How about the end of the day?
11. Any previous injury history?
12. How's your posture?
13. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
14. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?