Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #1487
Allen Yeh

18JUL2012
Nothing much, ate pretty terrible, trying to finish off my son's birthday cake before it goes bad. That is probably one of my biggest eating downfalls, I HATE to waste food, good or bad. Which is weird because I have no problem with ordering a double cheeseburger and throwing the buns away but when it comes to most anything else I HATE to throw it away. It is just one of those behaviors so ingrained into me by my parents as some kid recently told my 17 year old sister "you're so Asian!" These last 3 weeks of eating have just been a mess! Traveled to Maryland for Laurie's 90 day followup and my change of command ceremony, then followed by getting home to no fresh groceries AND then my son's birthday party the following weekend. My brother and sister flew down from NY to spend some time with us here in SC too so we have been eating out every other night or sometimes every day.

MUST EAT BETTER! I feel soooooo off track, before we left for Maryland on the 5th I felt like I was cruising along! That deload week really let me see how much bodyfat I had lost.

Activity today was relegated to household chores, I helped the 18 year old wash, polish and wax his car for the first time. I was sweating buckets, it actually made it hard to do the polishing and waxing because my sweat kept dripping onto the car!
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote