Thread: Yael's Journal
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #139
Yael Grauer

Okay, excitement aside... I've just been swamped with work and barely sleeping. I am working on putting systems in place to deal with the onslaught... getting some VAs who are possibly available to do work on call...some of the more boring stuff that just takes up a lot of time, working with my transcriptionist, etc.

So yeah, I haven't gone to BJJ since last Thursday. But I did do two rings workouts.
I'm a day off since I skipped Monday since I couldn't access the program until it got fixed--I skipped Friday, too, but I won't be making it up. So I'm doing the Mon-Fri workouts on Tues-Sat.

Tues:
1 minute total top holds
4 X 5 hollow body pushups (the last one at tempo)
4 X 5-second tucks
5 X 20-second handstands

Wed:
5 reps of deep squat repeats
4 X 5 reverse ring pullups, plus 2 slow ones
5 X 10-second hollow body holds followed by 10-second Supermans

Food was pretty good today...bacon and eggs, leftover sweet potatoes and chicken, then some kind of pork with veggies and cauli "rice" and avocado. Also a Larabar and an apple. I did have caffeine. I had to stay up til 3 yesterday finishing an assignment though and then interviewed 2 people and started 2 other projects today, so I get lots of caffeine with sugar to keep things under control for now...until I have more systems in place to help me deal with the onslaught of work. Not that I'm complaining.