View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
Steven Low
Super Moderator

Looks OK to me if you're just starting out.

I tend to advocate 2 push/2 pull/ 1-2 legs but that's fine too if you want to go lighter to start and then build into some more volume.

Quote:
1. I might switch up the order of the first 3 excercises on both days, prioritizeing a different excercise, but im not sure if i should.

That's fine

2. I will eventually add weight to my Pistol Squat

Go for it

3. On my one are Chin-up training i will do as many reps i can with 1 finger and one arm, then 2 fingers one arm, and finish the set with weight, i also do negatives on each one armed rep.

If you're going to do negatives do them first, and then assisted positives after that. That's a lot of volume though be careful about your shoulders and/or elbows

4. Im not sure weather to do wrist push-ups on my dynamic warm-up on my B day, or to use them as part of my warm-up sets for my HSPU

Doesn't matter.... I would just generally use them for mobility. You can do mobility any day you want not just workout days

5. I am doing weighted Rows and Pseudo push-ups to eventually get my planche, and front leaver.

That's fine.. though with front lever and planche usually you'll have to do some supplemental work too

Last edited by Steven Low : 01-15-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Steven Low is offline   Reply With Quote