Here's some tips on how to build muscle:
- Eat protein (most need about 0.6-0.8g per lean lb bodyweight)
- Lift Heavy, short rests, high volume
- Decrease Insulin Resistance, increase insulin sensitivity
- Eat more fats (raise T-levels and have nitrogen sparing effect)
- Lose the bodyfat (more fat = more estrogen = less Testosterone)
- Eat Broccoli, Cauliflower and cabbage (lower estrogen)
- Less Cardio (or just shorter more intense versions for high GH)
- Time carb+protein in pwo window with max insulin sensitivity
- SLEEP (muscles grow in recovery mode...not in the gym)
- Workout less (2-3x a week is all you need if you workouts are intense enough)
- Eat Steak and Eggs (as Pavel T says "Eating chicken makes you weak!"). Eggs/Steak are high in Sat Fat, Cholesterol, and Zinc...all provide higher T-levels.
Master those and then anything is possible. I just did a complete list today on the blog so thought I would share it here as well. Here's the full story.