thank you for your comments.
in my enthusiasm i forgot to mention some things.
1. i will definitely go for the training as i can train with him whether i do only WL or additional CF. but he did strongly encourage me to stop all other training.
2. but i need to have endurance for my profession. right now i only need it temporarily but it might happen that i need to compete in a test of which i will be aware only one or two weeks ahead. the test consists of 2,4k running, max pullups, max sit ups. whereas only the pullups and the running is an issue for me. i am now cable of 20 dead hang pull ups and i run 2,4k in about litte less than 9:00. i want not go under 10:00 or 10:30 for the running and not less than 15 or 13 dead hang pull ups. whereas the running is the most important thing. the underline is that i must at least stay in reach of that numbers within one or two weeks
3. thus is it possible to determin how long it does exactly take to gain back endurance or loose it?
4. does monostucutral endurance training (10 min rope jumping) or WODs (like annie) which are not taxing or less taxing for my musculature needed for WL do great harm for my WL development? an other option would be half or quarter WODs like cindy or murph or do assisting WODs like yesterdays (Five rounds for time of: 30 Glute-ham sit-ups, 25 Back extensions) instead of a core workout which i would do in the WL class. would that do a lot of harm? the coach i encountered definitly knows how to creat good lifters but he does know nothing about metcons only LSD endurance training.
regarding my workout capacity:
in the last two month i did increase my training:
- i did 4 times a week gymnastics following the "building the gymnastics body" book. that means front/backlever and l-sit training as static positions 4 times a week plus on each training day one pulling/rowing/curling/multi plane pulling variation, one of pushup/dips/Hspu/multi plane pushing variation and one core variation (front/back/side/multiplane) in order to do a full upper body strength workout each training day e.g.: the three static positions each one minute broken down into sets as needed. than assisted one arm pullups 3*3, weighted dips 3*3, rumanian leg lifts 3*3.
- i followed the WODs from the main site on the normal 3/1 pattern
- 2-3 times a week CFE running WODs
- 2-3 times a week WL but that mainly to improve my technique. i did only taxing lifting when it was up for a mainsite CF WOD.
- i took rest as needed and cut off most of the longer WODs and upper body strength WODs.
it seems to be quite a lot but my numbers did improve very quickly during the last two month so i thought i could not have been that wrong with that lot of training.
thanks in advance
do i understand it correct that even modified WL supportive stuff for S&C like (GH-situp, back ext), (pullups, dips), done in CF manner for time will hurt to become a good lifter? Or can i do some supportive stuff as a kind of metcon?