Originally Posted by Alicia Zhuang
5. Ahhh adding PB is a good idea.. might get a jar of natural PB soon and add it in. Yup Shugart had one solid meal a week.. in fact he had something in one of his articles about people who want to have one solid meal a day.
6. Hahaha no I've been feeling quite full most of the time even. I have no idea what's causing the insomnia.. my eyelids might start shutting in class or while watching TV, but once I switch the TV off I can't fall asleep! Any ideas?
7. Is there a reason he keeps it to 2-3 reps rather than 5 reps?
5. I know a guy who did just that over on the Crossfit Myspace group, 1 solid meal at night, lean protein + veggies.
6. Hm....were you taking ZMA before starting the V-diet? I know when I start taking it after not taking it for a while I had really bad insomnia but that went away after a few days.
7. Robb kept it at 3-5 sets of 2-3 reps I believe to stay in the "strength rep range" AND so that the strength training would not hamper their recovery abilities too much as he would use the strength circuit almost every session and waveload the weight used. I got this from the PM where he described how he setup a fighters training. Robb has also mentioned that he does it with his other clients as well.