Home   |   Contact   |   Help

Get Our Newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get training tips and stay up to date on Catalyst Athletics, and get a FREE issue of the Performance Menu journal.

Go Back   Catalyst Athletics Forums > Community > Community & Events

Old 01-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #291
John C Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen Sohn View Post
You're probably better off waiting for the audiobook, cliffnotes or movie. Keeping up with it is a job in itself!
That's easy:

* Couch is a gin-fueled iconoclast that strings together words from Supertraining, but doesn't seem to understand what they actually mean. This will be interspersed with ramblings about things that have never happened, i.e. an @Fitter actually beating a real athlete in a non-made-up sport. Somehow he got popular by doing this.

* Most of Couch's sycophants are somehow brain damaged or weren't loved as children.

* @F programming is haphazard, random to the point of useless, and occasionally dangerous because they don't know how to coach proper form, they use poor sequencing and selection of exercises, and have little to no understandings of simple concepts like "fatigue" or "adaptation".

* @F has lots of andro babes that are nice to look at while ridiculing the above.
John C Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #292
George Mounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Shafley View Post
Mounce...you're a pilot, right? So you've never used stimulants on flights, have you? Stimulants that are illegal for me to possess without a prescription?
No I haven't. Don't step on your own dick trying to prove something you know nothing about (namely who can and does take go-pills in the Air Force and under what circumstances). I've never taken an illegal drug, and I've never taken a prescription one without said prescription. And to assume I have is being an asshole. I've been legitimately random drug tested enough times in my life to be able to prove it as well.

Steve..you're a complainer and a whiner on two forums right?

Go do something about all the things you hate so much and put that energy to productive use, rather than being just like the man you hate so much and hiding behind a computer and going on said rants.

Or do you as well fall victim to the need to try and character assassinate someone?

-1 for you trying and failing. Another reason I've bowed out, I don't give a shit in the big picture.

Back to lurking behind the scenes.
George Mounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #293
Dave Van Skike

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mounce View Post
No I haven't. Don't step on your own dick trying to prove something you know nothing about (namely who can and does take go-pills in the Air Force and under what circumstances). I've never taken an illegal drug, and I've never taken a prescription one without said prescription. And to assume I have is being an asshole. I've been legitimately random drug tested enough times in my life to be able to prove it as well.

Steve..you're a complainer and a whiner on two forums right?

Go do something about all the things you hate so much and put that energy to productive use, rather than being just like the man you hate so much and hiding behind a computer and going on said rants.

Or do you as well fall victim to the need to try and character assassinate someone?

-1 for you trying and failing. Another reason I've bowed out, I don't give a shit in the big picture.

Back to lurking behind the scenes.
george. you need to take some drugs. it's much easier on your constitution. this much is obvious....if you want, i can talk to a guy.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Jay Ashman
This message has been deleted by Jay Ashman. Reason: not worth the aggravation in replying to hypocrite Mounce