just received this email from the RD
Warrior Code of Conduct
1. A warrior's thirst shall always be quenched. The sweet nectar of One Pyramid Brew will be served to each warrior. Thou may bring drink from youre homeland for additional strength (outside alcohol and glass containers will not be permitted; energy drinks and other non-alcoholic beverages permitted).
2. Friend of foe, thou shall respect the plight of fellow warriors through the muddy trenches and blazing wall of fire.
3. The heart of a warrior never slumbers and stands strong in the face of adversity.
4. Those warriors who reach out an empty hand may be thanked by that brother with a frothy cup of brew.
5. The celebration of battle is always open to the friends and family of our fearless warriors... and even better, they're free!
6. Chariots to and from the battleground shall be steered by the sober and valiant mind of your designated warrior driver.
See you on the battleground!
-The Warrior Dash gang
these guys are so full of it it's kind of funny
"And if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump his ass a hoppin'!"
- The wisdom of Nathan Arizona