Go Back   Catalyst Athletics Forums > Community > Community & Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2007, 01:56 PM   #1
Dave Van Skike
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,738
Default PM article...Interview with Ross

Waddya say? What is Ross's story, where is that crazy basement? who are his clients?
__________________
Practical Strength
Dave Van Skike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:16 PM   #2
Allen Yeh
Senior Member
 
Allen Yeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 4,245
Default

My vote!
__________________
"And for crying out loud. Don't go into the pain cave. I can't stress this enough. Your Totem Animal won't be in there to help you. You'll be on your own. The Pain Cave is for cowards.
Pain is your companion, don't go hide from it."
-Kelly Starrett
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
Mike ODonnell
Senior Member
 
Mike ODonnell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,596
Default

He was my least favorite person on Friends....why would I want to know more?
__________________
Fitness Spotlight
The IF Life
Mike ODonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
Ron Nelson
Senior Member
 
Ron Nelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Center of the heterosexual universe
Posts: 547
Default

Is Ross that fat guy on Celebrity Fit Club? He's almost as funny as the Screech dude.
__________________
"Have you seen my weiner?"

http://www.theartofdansilver.com/ron.html
Ron Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:00 PM   #5
Dave Van Skike
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,738
Default You watch Friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike ODonnell View Post
He was my least favorite person on Friends....why would I want to know more?
You watch friends?

Jeez, way to out yourself. Brutal.

FYI, Screech is an MMA demon fo realz. Google that shit.
__________________
Practical Strength
Dave Van Skike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:39 AM   #6
Mike ODonnell
Senior Member
 
Mike ODonnell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Van Skike View Post
You watch friends?

Jeez, way to out yourself. Brutal.

FYI, Screech is an MMA demon fo realz. Google that shit.
Ummmmm....Damnit....Ummmmm.....my GF made me watch it....yeah that should work....

Screech....MMA??.....I do remember the Saved by the Bell episode where he dressed up as a ninja and beat up Slater and Zach in front of the scam artist who sold them fake senior rings.....so yeah I can see it.....
__________________
Fitness Spotlight
The IF Life
Mike ODonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:20 AM   #7
Robert Allison
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike ODonnell View Post

Screech....MMA??.....I do remember the Saved by the Bell episode where he dressed up as a ninja and beat up Slater and Zach in front of the scam artist who sold them fake senior rings.....so yeah I can see it.....
Here's one from the "what ever happened to file"... Dustin Diamond (the actor who played Screech) appeared in a porn film a while back. He said the video was purely for private viewing and was never intended for commercial release, but he didn't seem to upset about it in an interview.
Robert Allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:28 AM   #8
Mike ODonnell
Senior Member
 
Mike ODonnell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Allison View Post
Here's one from the "what ever happened to file"... Dustin Diamond (the actor who played Screech) appeared in a porn film a while back. He said the video was purely for private viewing and was never intended for commercial release, but he didn't seem to upset about it in an interview.
He went broke...lost his house and is now just trying to find what little fame he can....this was a while back but still weird... http://www.getdshirts.com/
__________________
Fitness Spotlight
The IF Life
Mike ODonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:30 AM   #9
Robb Wolf
Senior Member
 
Robb Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike ODonnell View Post
He went broke...lost his house and is now just trying to find what little fame he can....this was a while back but still weird... http://www.getdshirts.com/
Fudge! I just dont know what to say...fudge!
__________________
"Survival will be neither to the strongest of the species, nor to the most intelligent, but to those most adaptable to change."
C. Darwin

Robb's Blog
Robb Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.