On The Minute Cycle
This is a 12-week training cycle (with an additional transition week at the beginning) that uses snatch, clean and jerk singles on the minute along with plenty of pull and squat strength work. This cycle is good for technical consistency in the classic lifts.
"After this cycle, I got a 15# PR on snatch to 240#, 25# PR on C&J to 320#, and a 30# PR on back squat to 505#. So stoked at these numbers."
"This helped my consistency in the lifts tremendously. Put a SOLID 18kgs on my total. My positions through the pull have become much more precise and strong." - Willie D.
"This program helped me build my consistency like crazy. Snatch went from 245# to 270# and clean & jerk went from 305# to 325#."
- Neil G.
"Awesome program! Numbers before in #: 200 snatch, 240 CJ, 245 J, 260 C, 285 FS, 335 BS. Numbers after : 227 snatch, 275 CJ (JUST missed 285 on the jerk), 275 J, 285 C, 295 FS, 345 BS."
- Simon S.
"Currently on week 7 of 12 for this program. I have never seen better results. My snatch has gone from 260lb/118kg to 280lb/127kg and C&J from 321lb/146kg to 330lb/150kg. Clean increased from 150kg/330lb to 162kg/357lb."
- Phillip J.
- Classic lift technical consistency
- Pulling postural strength
- Squat strength
- OTM means "On The Minute". This means that each set is started exactly 1 minute after the previous set was started, not 1 minute of rest between sets. In other words, your 15th set will begin on minute 14 (set 1 begins on minute 0).
- Weight changes during the 15 OTM sets must be done within the same 1 minute time limit
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 77,935 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!