Chelsea's Leg Saver
This is a cycle intended for athletes who can't manage frequent or intense squatting; it uses relatively low-intensity squats twice weekly. It also loads for only 2 weeks before unloading, so it's good for athletes who can't manage longer burdening periods.
- Lifters who need to squat infrequently
- Lifters who need shorter burdening periods
- Overhead strength & stability
- Competition lift improvement relative to squat strength
- Some exercises use feel to determine weights; avoid grinding reps or failure