John's American Wide Open
This is a 12-week cycle that peaks for competition or max snatch and clean & jerk testing. It uses relatively little squatting and emphasizes technical work on the competition lifts to maximize your ability to use your strength in the snatch and clean & jerk.
Notes: Add ab work of choice each day it is not prescribed
Good For: Strong lifters who need to improve technique and consistency in the competition lifts
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 80,645 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!